1. Who is called the ‘Father of Economics’?
3. India opted for ‘Mixed Economy’ in:
4. ‘Mixed Economy’ means :
5. Who wrote the book ‘Planned Economy for India’?
6. National Development Council was set up in :
7. Economic Planning is a subject:
8. The Planning Commission is :
9. Planning in India derives its objectives from:
10. Economic survey is published by:
11. Dadabhai Naoroji theorised on the drain of wealth from India in his book:
12. The deputy chairman of the Planning Commission:
13. The Planning Commission of India :
14. Microeconomics is concerned with :
15. The first attempt to initiate economic planning in India was made by :
16. In which Plan was the growth rate target exceeded?
17. Put in chronological order the following special features/objectives of different Five Year Plans as they were first formulated :
18. In India, the concepts of “minimum needs” and “directed anti-poverty programmes” were the innovations of :
19. The strategy of Rolling plan was adopted during the Prime Ministership of :
20. The Second Five Year Plan laid more stress upon :
21. The steel plants at Durgapur, Bhilai and Rourkela were established during the period of :
22. What is the correct sequence of the following strategies used for Five Year Plans in India?